2023 Ford Bronco Interior Cabin
If you’re looking for a new SUV in the Mauston area that’s equal parts rugged and luxurious, Morrie's Tomah Ford has the perfect model for you: the new Ford Bronco! The 2023 Bronco boasts robust performance specs and tough capabilities, but its highlights aren’t limited to the exterior. It also features a spacious interior cabin with the latest premium amenities and next-generation technology!
Whether you choose a hard top, soft top, or even an open-air Bronco, you’ll enjoy the best comforts and conveniences that Ford has to offer behind the wheel. Morrie's Tomah Ford has all the details on the Ford Bronco dimensions, features, and more in the guide below.
2023 Ford Bronco Interior Features & Technology
When you step inside the 2023 Ford Bronco, you’ll have everything you need for a safe, smooth, and comfortable ride around Camp Douglas and beyond. Here are some of our favorite features and amenities:
- Bronco Cockpit: The 2023 Ford Bronco instrument panel was inspired by the first-generation Bronco, designed to be easy to use and intuitive so that you can get to everything you need without taking your eyes off the road.
- Bronco Seating: The Bronco has been designed with flexibility in mind, offering two- and four-door options, depending on how much interior space you need. If you choose the four-door Bronco, you’ll get 60/40 split-folding rear seats to maximize your cargo room if you’re driving solo! You can also upgrade to leather, cloth, or marine-grade-vinyl upholstery.
- Easy to Clean: Whether you’re running local errands or heading off the beaten path on an off-road adventure, the interior of the 2023 Ford Bronco is easy to wash, thanks to available features like vinyl seating, rubberized washable floors, and integrated drains!
- Open-Air Excitement: The 2023 Ford Bronco comes with either a hard top or soft top roof option, making it easy to take in the open air if you want.
- Off-Road Hero Switch Pack: This convenient set of switches allow you to engage up to six standard and available features if you’re heading off-road, including a stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear differential lock, and more.
2023 Ford Bronco Dimensions
The Ford Bronco features plenty of room for passengers and cargo alike, no matter if you choose the hard top or soft top roof option. While we don’t have the dimensions for the soft top cargo volume yet, here’s the Ford Bronco cargo space for the hard top models:
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (Hard Top): 52.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (Hard Top): 22.4 cubic feet
Depending on the model you choose, the Bronco can comfortably seat either four or five passengers across two rows of seats. Here are the Ford Bronco dimensions for passengers:
- First Row Head Room (Hard Top): 41 inches
- First Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Hard Top): 39.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 43.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 43.1 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 35.7 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 36.3 inches
Discover the Interior of the 2023 Ford Bronco in Tomah!
Are you interested in stepping inside the new Ford Bronco for yourself? Contact our office to set up a test drive! We’ll take care of everything and get you out on the Warrens roads in no time. You can also contact us or check out our model research to learn more about the Bronco and the other vehicles in our Ford lineup.
More from Morrie's Tomah Ford
If you recently asked yourself, “Is now a good time to buy a car?” you are hardly alone! Many drivers in Mauston and the surrounding areas are asking themselves the same thing as they head into the new year. So is now a good time to buy a new car? Is now a good…
The Ford Escape is the perfect choice for Mauston drivers looking for a compact SUV that doesn’t skimp on performance. The 2024 Ford Escape has been reconfigured with six trim level options and price points, customized for your driving style and wallet. Morrie's Tomah Ford has the latest information on the Ford Escape trim levels and prices….
Staying safe on roads in Mauston and the surrounding areas is naturally a priority. One of the many ways to improve safety is with the Ford MyKey, an innovative feature in many new Ford vehicles. So what is the Ford MyKey feature, and how does it help you and your passengers remain safe on the…