2022 Ford Escape Towing Capacity
Don’t sacrifice space for strength. The 2022 Ford Escape is a compact SUV that suits all of your Mauston needs. You have the option to select from a variety of engine options to determine which will best fit your Camp Douglas lifestyle. Whether you need to tow your child’s belongings to their first dorm and take extra tools for your camping trip, the Ford Escape is the way to go. Learn more about the Ford Escape towing capacity with Morrie's Tomah Ford below!
2022 Ford Escape Towing Capacity by Engine
The 2022 Ford Escape comes with four different engine options to fit your Warrens needs. You can even take advantage of hybrid options to save money on fuel. Check out Ford Escape Hybrid towing capacity and other engine options capabilities below:
- 1.5L EcoBoost®: 2,000-pound towing capacity with front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- 2.0L EcoBoost®: 3,500-pound towing capacity
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 1,500-pound towing capacity
Towing & Performance Features
To make your towing experience a positive one, there are several towing features included in the Ford Escape. The vehicle was also designed to include safety features to keep you and your cargo safe when driving. More details about these amenities are below:
- All-Wheel Drive Disconnect: In normal weather conditions, the all-wheel drive is turned off so that you can have an efficient trip. When those conditions change, your vehicle will automatically activate all-wheel drive for additional traction and a safe ride.
- Selectable Drive Modes: If you value control, the Escape is perfect. It includes the ability to switch between different driving modes according to the weather, road conditions or your mood. Enjoy different options like Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand modes, regardless of whether there is a trailer attached to the vehicle.
- Trailer Sway Control: When towing something heavy, it’s important that it stays behind your vehicle and doesn’t sway. Trailer sway control restabilizes and corrects any potential sway in the trailer.
Find Your Ford Escape at Morrie's Tomah Ford Today!
Now that you know all about the 2022 Ford Escape towing capacity, it’s time to test it for yourself! Our finance team will help you determine which payment method is best for you. You can also contact our service department if you have questions about expectations regarding maintaining the vehicle. We look forward to seeing you!
More from Morrie's Tomah Ford
If you recently asked yourself, “Is now a good time to buy a car?” you are hardly alone! Many drivers in Mauston and the surrounding areas are asking themselves the same thing as they head into the new year. So is now a good time to buy a new car? Is now a good…
The Ford Escape is the perfect choice for Mauston drivers looking for a compact SUV that doesn’t skimp on performance. The 2024 Ford Escape has been reconfigured with six trim level options and price points, customized for your driving style and wallet. Morrie's Tomah Ford has the latest information on the Ford Escape trim levels and prices….
Staying safe on roads in Mauston and the surrounding areas is naturally a priority. One of the many ways to improve safety is with the Ford MyKey, an innovative feature in many new Ford vehicles. So what is the Ford MyKey feature, and how does it help you and your passengers remain safe on the…